What is Intellectual Property and Why Should You Care?
Intellectual property describes those products that come from the creative mind. It needs to be protected just like your car or your home from theft or misuse. The federal government provides that protection under the law.
Copyrights are legal property rights that protect authors, composers, and other creators of imaginative and original literary or artistic works from having their own works stolen or pirated by others who would use those works as their own. Copyright protects their work(s) and yours
When someone says, “You must have due diligence.” I simply
take it as an advice and a reminder that I shouldn’t be
· We've learned that having due diligence means doing a reasonable investigation to check the potential and security of an investment, endeavour or transaction.
· Due diligence serves to confirm all material facts in regards to a sale, but generally, due diligence refers to the care a reasonable person should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party.
· Due Diligence offers to purchase an asset are usually dependent on the results of due diligence analysis. This includes reviewing all financial records plus anything else deemed to be material to the sale.
· Sellers could also perform a due diligence analysis on the buyer. Items that may be considered are the buyer's ability to purchase, as well as other items that would affect the purchased entity or the seller after the sale has been completed.
· Due diligence is a way of preventing unnecessary harm to either party involved in a transaction.
Company short profile
· Following a long term career as private Investigators with more than 7 years experience in Corporate Investigation and Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement have successfully completed a number of high profile under-cover operations in across 36 countries worldwide.
Our Company has produced in excess of 10000 due diligence
reports on Middle East based companies and individuals.
· IPR Enforcement operations began in Jordan in 2005 and was expanded to cover most of the Middle-East, North and Middle Africa.
· Our Company Middle East IPR Enforcement operatives are able to effectively monitor trade routes used by counterfeiters as a result of Our Company maintains an impressive track record in the seizure of counterfeit goods from storage facilities, warehouses and ports, including Free Zone areas.
· Our Company's IPR Enforcement operatives are continuously being trained in the detection and identification of counterfeit products and maintain close relationships with relevant authorities, providing the most current advice and assistance on the seizure of counterfeit products
· Business Intelligence Department specializes in areas of the world often considered difficult in terms of access to information.
Our company collects, assimilates and interprets data on
many types of businesses in many countries throughout the
Our company's Due Diligence reports contain information with
regard to target companies and individuals in response to
Due Diligence reports are available on target industries in
all regions covered by our company and many other countries
around the world.